26 Oct 2017
Welcome The School of Ballet Arizona’s Studio Company 2018
In 2014, The School of Ballet Arizona introduced its Studio Company program, an opportunity for students of the highest rank with the potential and desire to become professional dancers. Each year, these students gain professional exposure and train with The School of Ballet Arizona as well as the Ballet Arizona Artistic Director and staff.
Thanks to you, the School’s Studio Company will grow and train for their next steps in a professional career on a 100% scholarship. Additionally, your continued support allows us to now accept international students through our standing as an official Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) status school.
Please welcome your 2018 Studio Company dancers and look for them in Ballet Arizona’s Swan Lake October 26 – 29, and The School of Ballet Arizona’s production of The Sleeping Beauty November 16 – 19.
- Stefan Bargas – Phoenix, AZ
- Adrian Durham – Lake Charles, LA
- Annika Erickson – Spokane, WA
- Juan Jose Garrido – Alicante, Spain
- Clara Gastón – Zaragoza, Spain
- Gillian George – Torrance, CA
- Ana Leticia Godoy – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Lauren Kness – Portland, OR
- Vinicius Lima – Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Hannah Maloney – Charlotte, NC
- Victoria Mathias – Spokane, WA
- Jade McAnally – Columbia, SC
- Riley McGregor – Burlington, CT
- Jelena Mitrovic – Phoenix, AZ
- Alberto Morales Perez – Málaga, Spain
- Katharine Moser – Annapolis, MD
- Macie Rowe – Murrieta, CA
- Enrique Solis – Mexico City, Mexico
Subscribe to Our Blog
2835 E. Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Box Office: 602-381-1096
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!