If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of dance study and how dance students can apply their skills and knowledge in the “real world”, please check out the links below!
- Don’t Get it Twisted: Dance Is An Intellectual Pursuit by Alice Blumenfeld, Dance Magazine
- Top 10 Skills Children Learn From the Arts by Valerie Strauss, The Washington Post
- Life Lessons From A Ballet Dancer by Shaun Rein, Forbes
To see choreography of this year’s Class Act Students, come to one of our Ballet Under the Stars free park performances!
Join us at 7:00pm on any of the dates listed below:
- Wednesday, September 12th – Tempe Sports Complex in Tempe, Arizona – NEW LOCATION!
- Thursday, September 13th – Fountain Park in Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Friday, September 14th – Estrella Lakeside Amphitheater in Goodyear, Arizona
- Saturday, September 15th – Steel Indian School Park in Phoenix, Arizona