29 October 2020
David Hallberg. Photo by Erin Baiano.
1. What television show have you recently binged? Emily in Paris
2. What city do you want to visit? Delhi
3. How do you start your day? Coffee, coffee, coffee!
4. Who is your favorite composer? Franz Schubert
5. When are you most inspired? When I am listening to Schubert
6. What is your guilty pleasure? Pancakes
7. Who is your favorite author? Alex Ross – The Rest is Noise
8. It’s your day off. What are you doing? Reading The New York Times Sunday edition and drinking too much coffee with pancakes.
9. You travel a lot. Are you a window or aisle seat person? Aisle
10. Best advice you have ever received? Never sell to the audience, invite them in.
11. Who is a personal hero of yours? Kee Juan Han
12. What is your favorite thing about Arizona? Sky
13. What is your pre-show ritual? Standing on stage, closing my eyes, and feeling the ground before the curtain goes up.
14. What movie can you watch over and over again? Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
15. What is something you can’t do? Saying something clever.
16. What is your favorite vacation destination? The beach and a beer.
17. Sweet or savory? Sweet – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
18. What makes you laugh no matter what? My mother’s side-glances.
19. What is your favorite theatre to perform in? The Bolshoi Theatre
20. What is the best thing to happen this year? Unexpected time with my parents.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Please enter an answer in digits:
2835 E. Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Box Office: 602-381-1096